Caramel Colour and its uses!
18 Sep 2017
Did you know that Caramel Colour has a vast range of uses?
In non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including:
• Soft drinks, teas, lemonades, fruit drinks and powdered drink mixes
• Beer, cider, malted beverages, whiskey, cognac, brandy, rum, tequila and liqueurs
In a variety of baked goods including:
• Breads, frozen dough, cakes, cookies, crackers, snacks, cereal bars, cocoa extender and cinnamon extender
In a variety of meat applications including:
• Rubs, spice blends, meat casings, meat dips and meat extenders and substitutes
In a variety of pet food applications including:
• Dry pet food, wet pet food and pet treats
In a variety of prepared foods including:
• Soups and soup bases, stews, cereals and snacks
In a variety of sauces and seasonings including:
• BBQ sauces, gravy and gravy bases, soy sauce and fish sauce, pancake and waffle syrup, flavouring extracts, vinegars, seasoning mixes, meat rubs and poultry coatings
We stock an extensive range of Caramel Colours in both liquid and powdered form to suit every need.
If you’d like more information on Caramel Colour please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (03) 9708 2611